Yes! It is incredibly easy to use. After filling your Hydro Bottle with water, with a simple click of the button, your Hydro Bottle generates hydrogen in your water. And in just a manner of 2-3 minutes, you now have Hydrogenated Water!
The benefits of Hydrogen is tremendous! Quickly put, hydrogen water helps regulate the acidic molecules in our body and molecules known as "free radicals" which cause inflammation and other diseases. Hydrogen molecules also help towards Anti-oxidants as well.
It takes about 2-3 minutes for The Hydro Bottle to add hydrogen to your bottle.
The Hydro Bottle is made out of durable borosilicate glass. However, there is still a chance it may break, handle it with care.
No! The Hydro Bottle is fully rechargeable. It comes with its own USB cable to charge so you can even charge it while working on your computer or laptop.
The Hydro Bottle is completely portable! You can take it to work, school, events... anywhere! The Hydro Bottle doesn't make any disturbing noise or make an eye sore
No, The Hydro Bottle does not use a filter. In fact The Hydro Bottle generates the Hydrogen in your water, therefore there is no filter.
Yes it is super easy to clean! One only needs some soap and water and you can clean it by washing the inside regularly.
Use citric acid (lemon juice or vinegar) to clean the electrode plate at the bottom. Mix citric acid with warm water(not hot water) and fill the bottle. Let it sit for 30 minutes, then rinse. It is recommended to clean every 20 uses.
1) Plug the device to any USB port and wait 2-3 hours to be fully charged
2) Fill the bottle with water. Make sure the temperature is below 40 degrees
3) Click the power button, the blue light indicates it is generating hydrogen
4) Wait 1-3 minutes to reach optimum hydrogen concentration
5) Turn off the device
6) The machine has a smart CPU which adjusts the hydrogen concentration automatically
7) The hydrogen generating duration and bubble frequency change automatically at different types of water (tap water, distilled water)
8) The machine stops producing hydrogen once the concentration reaches to maximum level
9) The machine doesn't need any maintenance.
10) Use citric acid(lemon juice or vinegar) to clean the electrode plate at the bottom. Mix citric acid with warm water(not hot water) and fill the bottle. Let it sit for 30 minutes, then rinse. It is recommended to clean every 20 uses.
11) We don't recommend running it without water. It might burn the ionizer.
If there are anymore questions that hasn't been answered, please feel free to contact us through the contact page or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org